Give as you live
A FREE way to support Children of The Dump when you shop online
- Raise money for Children of the Dump that costs you NOTHING
- Donating to Children of the Dump without spending anything extra.
- Every time you buy from hundreds of selected online retailers they contribute to Children of The Dump through Give as you Live.
- Shop at over 4200 online stores including Sainsbury, Waitrose, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Ticketmaster, Just Eat, Booking.com, Expedia.
- It's free to join and use and great way to raise money for free
- Install and use the Donation reminder
How to get started
1. Sign up & download
Click on the link below to sign up and get the software installed on your computer. Its quick safe and easy.
2. Start shopping
Shop online as normal, when you buy from a partner of Give as you Live, Children of the Dump will receive a donation, and you don't pay any extra.
3. See what you raise
You can see exactly how much money you have raised as Give as you Live track your donations to Children of the Dump.
Please install & use the Donation Reminder
Once installed, the reminder is the easiest way to donate without costing you anything extra.
With easy access to all your favourite stores, one-click activation and reminders as you search the internet, the Donation Reminder means you'll never forget to raise free funds for charity again.
Once installed, for some stores like Amazon, John Lewis, Expedia and eBay, you’ll need to click the Give as you Live icon in the top right of your browser and then search and click the store you want to shop at.
Most stores will show the Donation Reminder bar at the top of the screen which you need to click to activate.